Click here for our 2019 events calendar. Details can be found on our Events page.
The Financial Planning Association (FPA) is a nationwide financial planner network of nearly 100 chapters and is the best way to make up-close connections that can boost your practice into high gear. If you work or live in Maryland, the FPA of Maryland is your local chapter. By joining and getting involved, you have an opportunity to connect with colleagues, share ideas and access techniques you can implement in your own business and life.
- Access to local continuing education opportunities
- Build new business relationships through peer networking
- Opportunity to grow as a leader
- Stay informed on legislative and regulatory issues
- Increase the collective voice of the financial planning profession and financial services industry
- Connect with industry leaders in product and service development
- Create greater awareness of the financial planning profession through consumer awareness activities