Please join us for our chapter’s NexGen Study Group! This event uses an open forum format to address issues and points of interest common among NexGen professionals. Some past discussions have included best practices, technology, regulation changes, building your practice, succession planning, working with family members, current investment strategies, alternative investments and other long-term industry trends.
11311 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
You do not have to be a member of the FPA to attend. This event is open to members of the financial planning industryunder age 37. NexGen is meant to foster relationships among the next generation of financial planners and help them to establish and develop professional networks. Feel free to extend this invitation to a colleague or friend under age 37 who is a financial planner, insurance professional, investment professional or estate planner.
Did you know?
· Scholarship – FPA of Maryland offers a $1,000 scholarship twice a year to FPA MD members pursuing the CFP® designation. Find out more through FPA Connect in the “FPA of Maryland – NexGen” community.
· Events – The FPA of Maryland NexGen community meets once a quarter alternating between social and professional development events.
· FPA Connect – FPA of Maryland has an FPA Connect Community exclusively for NexGen. Join the “FPA of Maryland – NexGen” community to be a part of the conversation, build a network of local professionals and stay up to date on local events.
· LinkedIn – Follow the FPA of Maryland group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2285880
· Twitter – FPA of Maryland has a Twitter account. Follow us @FPAMaryland.
· Website – FPA of Maryland recently revamped their website to better meet members’ needs.
· Get Involved! – There are tons of ways to get involved in the FPA of Maryland. Go to www.fpamd.org and click “Get Involved” for more information.