- This event has passed.
Spring Symposium 2018
May 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We are offering CFP Ethics with Dan Candura. Also featured are:
- David Siegel, CEO of Investopedia, presenting Optimizing Distribution: How advisors draw the largest audience to their brand
- Bob Raymond, HUB International and Tony Bachich, Pure Insurance, speaking on decoding cyber risk
- Steve Elville, Elville & Associates, with an update on the 2018 Heckerling Conference
- Chuck Knudsen, T. Rowe Price, presenting on Emerging Markets Equity
We are pleased to have Lauren Schadle, FPA CEO and Frank Paré , FPA Board Chairman as our guests at the symposium. Lauren and Frank will address the attendees during lunch.
Your registration includes:
- one WebCE voucher for a free course of your choice
- happy hour
- and the opportunity to network with your FPA MD colleagues
Our partners will be present to talk with you about how they can offer assistance
with your business.
Please click here for the invitation and registration.